Wednesday, May 14, 2008

zaizai tagged

First off, happy bday KH. go have a great one. (:

Was tagged by zaizai so here goes..

8 random facts?
This tag sounds familiar .. didnt i do stg like this way back in the archives. lol
Eh mizan, i tink u got a lil too enthusiastic over the whole tag thingy. why u go do both of zai's tags? lol. i aint be doing both them tags yo. (:

erm..

- I'm in love with ..... .... manchester united.

- Church goers turn me off. I'm talking bout the ones who spend like half their social life going to church groups, camps bla bla etc. The ones who eventually develop a face which u can automatically tell wad they've been doing over the weekend or semester break. Yea those kinds. Sorry if i offended anyone in the process hahah just my opinion thats all. Random but true.

- I cannot survive a day without the internet. All hail that guy who invented internet. Apparently i know someone who can hahah. i salute u la janice lol.

- My bm really sucks man. Over the 3 years im here has taken its toll eh. hhaha. random as it gets, some people in my course made me realise it. Esp when i've to ask the indons to not fire away with their machine-gun tongues. And she whose bm is like a first language. ting ting.. haahah ah well.

- I wanna get a tatt. Always have. But yet to decide on the art so yea..

- I'm a man of great risk. Cos every year i only have one pair of glasses, no spare at all. Every single year. So if i lose this pair then... touch wood.

- I got HD for accounting!! hahah. not really random eh, haha but i felt like showing it off lol. actually pretty random score la cos i really expected at most credit. must've done stg rite theree.

- Lately ive been listening to dashboard's dusk and summer album. Just the rite music to do assignments. haha

Speaking of assignments, i've to attempt to complete one of the many bloody assignments now. Ta.


---------------------


Wonder wads his story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home