Saturday, May 03, 2008

pening

Been a long time since i had a great night.
Maybe i forgot how fun clubbing was already. lol

A well deserved night?
I guess..
For all the hard work so far?
Noooooooo haha

One thing i hate bout drinking tho.. is that it makes me wake up so damn early and i cant effing go back to sleep no matter how hard i try and here i am blogging with a cup of tea in front of my comp, trying to rid my hangover before futsal later.
Any better suggestions to nurse hangovers?


This pic is dedicated to one of my course mates hehe




Futsal in an hour.
And i got a bloody headache.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eat bananas lah..

4:52 AM  
Blogger kelvin said...

thanks for the suggestion EMILY LAW CHE WEE!

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home