Wednesday, April 23, 2008

forever scares most of us

Wad i've done/seen these past few weeks.



Street party @ qv



The line at the ksubi sale.

And futsal every week.
I lead a sad boring life, yes?
haha
Acc is killing me slowly, and econs is not helping either. bleh
Was talking to a certain someone bout how she should celebrate her bday and man, did she sound stressed. lol
Which made me realise this type of "bday stress" feeling is kinda alien to me.
Maybe cos i never really look forward to my birthdays at all.
Sad sad i know.. lol

Anw, on to happier things.
Man utd - barcelona tomoro morn!
Gonna be the match of the year i tells ya.
Cmon united!



-------------

How come i was the last to know? I took the stage then u stole the show.
I was captured by that stare. Now i'm shattered but i don't care. And the people around me don't have a clue.
This sweet relief, unexpected things. Is this the end or only the beginning?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don understanddddddd

8:48 PM  
Blogger kelvin said...

its just a song CHE WEE

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home