Wednesday, March 28, 2007

wahey

Emptied my gym bag today and i saw a pack of ciggies.
Dunhill cigarettes.
Not just any dunhill ciggies, but MIZAN's cigarettes.

Oh my, what fun i shall have.
Hehehe.

Treasure hunt, perhaps Mizan?
Wonder how long it'll take for him to realize and start shouting at me.
HAHA.

Smoking is bad.
Yea, i shud know. Been my only oral topic since primary to trinity.
Lol.


On a side note, Serena is damn cheap.
No, she's not cheap. Her jokes are, serena said. Rite serena?

For starters, here's one of her cheapies:

"My friend went to Gloria Jeans Coffee to get a drink. Then another person asked her what she got at Gloria Jeans Coffee. To which she replied, "I got just before u."


-_-"


NOW.

Can anyone decipher the genuine 'comedy' behind this joke?

Only the cheapest shall prevail.
Ppl like chunyik.

Hehe.
Cya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home