Wednesday, March 14, 2007

so not my day.

13.03.07

Sucks.

Bloody cold day.
Started off with a calculus test. Might've been a surprise test or maybe the tutor announced it long ago. Wadever it is i sure was surprised. Haih.

And so i finished the 25 eps of Law of Ueki that i got.
But i cant watch more cos the only copies are so far away from city.
Haihhhhhh.
Maybe my fault cos i watch too fast.
Is nice lah. Lol.

And then went to cy's place to chill.
Played mahjong.
Nearly did 13 wonders 3 times.
Waddehell lah. One of those days didnt win anything at all.
And then..

And so i was chilling at cy's. I chilled. And chilled.
Playing some game on my phone then suddenly it jammed. Then it switched off by itself. Since when it become a N-series phone one. Then nvm la. So i turned it on.
My phone fonts suddenly become very tiny and can only read the letters A to G. The rest of the letters disappeared. So u can imagine wad my phonebook look like. Can't even sms.

OH oh one more thing.

All my games gone.
And they're like 7 bucks each.
Mahai.

Tomoro have to go 3 to fix it. If thats possible.
Lucky tomoro no class.
Pray for me.



Shit happens.
It really does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home