Sunday, March 11, 2007

Carol tagged me!

...


6 weird things.

Ok, here goes.

1)Whenever i see the time on my phone, i'll try to make significance of the time.
For example when the time is 12:51, i think of the strokes song or like the time 12:34.
Oh and when the time has the same digits like 5:55, i'll tap the watch 5 times.
Hahah bet no one knows that. Lol.

2)I don like it when ppl are reading wad im typing on my phone.
Or reading my messages.
Is that weird?
Lol.

3)Sometimes i tend to relate songs to my life. Sometimes only.
No need ask for examples. hahha.

4)I'm not used to missing shots when it comes to bball. Hahaha. I don mean like i hardly miss la but somehow i'm still not used to it.
Like last nite, during the moomba festival, i missed all 12 attempts. What the hell man. Lol. But during royal melb show, i won 3 prizes out of 5. Must be no one wanna go albert park anymore. haha.
Not trying to sound boastful or anything k.

5)Erm...uh, i tend to act differently towards crushes compared to other ppl.
Maybe not so differently. Lol i'm weird like that.

6)I'm typing this at duno wad time now.
Shit its 4:24 am. Gotta wake up for today's concert. Weirdd.


And i tag chunyik.
There u go tim. 36 weird shits to write bout urself.
Easy for u la.
Can start from the vacuum cleaner part.
Hahahahah.


Cant wait for the concert later.
Cyah peeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home