Monday, September 29, 2008

blabber

Dear diary,

I remember saying to gab that i will never pierce.
But i did it anyway.

I remember saying that taking protein is bad.
But i did it anyway.

I even said before that football was the worst sport ever. Like a trillion gazillion years ago.
hahha. Right..

And that among other things. hehehh

Such hypocrites we are.
Just a random thought. (:


Anywayyy, took this post from kennysia, (sorry kenny)

Leonardo: Hey man, where are you from?
Kenny: I'm from Malaysia.
Leonardo: Malaysia? Where's that?
Kenny: Well, you know where Singapore is?
Leonardo: Yeah, I know Singapore. I've been there.
Kenny: And do you know where Thailand is?
Leonardo: Yeah, of course! I've been to Phuket and Bangkok before.
Kenny: Well, Malaysia is sorta between Thailand and Singapore.
Leonardo: Oh, ok. I've never heard of Malaysia.
Kenny: But that's only part of Malaysia though. I'm from Sarawak, which is on a whole different island.
Leonardo: Really? Sarawak!?
Leonardo: I know where Sarawak is. That's on Borneo Island, right?

Fancy that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home