Thursday, March 06, 2008

carol-tagged

Got tagged by someone to do some quiz thingy.
Oh and about that someone.. i came all the way to chadstone to find that she's on the bus home already. Disappointednyaa. GRR.
lol
VIP nite wasnt bad, many big spenders around me make me feel so poor. haha

Urm here goes.

7 things to do before u die:


1. Catch the game at Old Trafford.



2. Watch a world cup final live.
3. Travel round the world in my Bugatti.
4. Attend the Class of Form 5 2005 80th reunion.
5. Settle down with kids.

6. Watch them play in the gymnasium at the back of my super huge crib.



7. India street kueh chap.

7 things u can do:

1. HD's all the way!
2. Replying to this tag.
3. Blog.
4. Eat.
5. Finished patapon.
6. Sleep.
7. Forgetting wad number 7 is.

7 most repeated phrases/words:

1. Ohh ok
2. lol
3. swtt
4. hehe
5. ish
6. oi
7. Pon pon pata pon!

7 physical traits which attracts me:


1. Decent looking
2. Not fat
3. Not anorexic
4. Beeeyoooteefull
5. CG!
6. MCG!
7. no need so many criteria la..

3 names i go by:

1. kelvin
2. pooter
3. bing

3 things i like about myself:

1. my humbleness
2. modesty
3. fashion sense..?

3 things i don't like bout myself:


1. Tendency to get distracted from work.
2. Inability to wake up with ease.
3. Shyness.. *blush*

3 things that scares me:


1. Not knowing wad could've been eh.
2. Finding out, disappointed.
3. Toads.

3 non-alcoholic drinks:

1. Tap water.
2. Ice lemon tea, Nestea not Lipton pls.
3. teh c peng lima layer.

3 daily essentials:

1. Mobile.
2. Wallet.
3. Keys.

3 things ur wearing:

1. Singlet
2. Shorts
3. Underwear yo.

3 fav movies:








2 truths and a lie:

1. From the bottom of my heart
2. Ronaldo is the best player in the world.
3. and i really hope he will move to arsenal in the summer.

3 things about opposite sex that appeal to me:

1. sweet
2. smart
3. funny
4. caring
5. understanding
6. oops 3 only hehe

3 careers i'm considering or have considered:

1. Manchester United
2. McLaren
3. Airbus

3 people i'd like to tag:


The first 3 ppl who actually reads this lol


Happy tagging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home